Thursday, October 15, 2009

Teen Trend Magazine + Tif Talks Books

Hello again all,

A couple of zippety-quick updates: a review of Legacy was published in the latest edition of Teen Trend Magazine, which you can check out here by flipping to page 32:

Teen Trend Fall 2009

I'm so excited and grateful to the magazine for doing this review! You can subscribe to Teen Trend or read more about them at their official website.

Another review of Legacy was done over at Tif Talks Books, where I will be doing a guest post in not too long -- I'll let you know for sure when and post a link once it goes up. 'Til then, see what Tif thought, and don't forget to become a follower!

Legacy by Cayla Kluver

Thanks a bunch to Tif, and I can't wait to do that post on your site.

A few other things: the Halloween round robin is going wonderfully over at the Facebook fan page -- stop by and don't be shy about participating! Also, I'm going to encourage you guys again to head over to StoryCasting.com and pick the actors you see as the characters from Legacy -- it's a ton of fun! I'm also receiving a bunch of courtesy bookmarks from them that I'll be handing out at signings, readings, etc.

StoryCasting: Legacy by Cayla Kluver

Anyway, that's about it for now -- thanks so much for reading!

Cayla

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your books I have a addiction to legacy and was almost in tears that the 2nd one isn't out yet. Please please please tell me when it comes out! My mom also thinks you rock! I homeschool with my 4 brothers and sisters. I am 13 and the oldest. I can't wait till Allegiance! You are my roll model!

Sammi

Tif Sweeney said...

I cannot wait for your guest post Cayla!!!! This is going to be great fun!! :)